Is a bilirubin reading of 0.8 a cause for concern?
Hi not to worry
Welcome to HCM
Thank you for your query
There is nothing to worry
Minor fluctuations in bilirubin are know to occur
It is perfectly fine as long as the values are within range.
Don't worry at all.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of decreased bilirubin
- Does bilirubin cause indigestion
- High bilirubin 34 reading
- Causes of bilirubin in urine
- Slightly elevated bilirubin causes
- Have total bilirubin count of 232 cause of concern
- Causes of increased bilirubin
- Bilirubin reading of 34
- Permethrin cause elevated bilirubin
- Causes elevated bilirubin