Is a BP of 130/92 normal?
BP reading 130/92 is considered as a completely normal.
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query and understand the concern.
Blood pressure reading 130/92 is considered as a completely normal clinically,although 92 diastolic blood pressure is marginally elevated but clinically it does not have any significance.
Your height and weight are also normal as per your age.
Yes,drinking tea or taking any salty foods might affect our blood pressure especially systolic one but within the normal range,as blood pressure normal range is wide, being systolic pressure between 90 to 140 mm hg and diastolic prssure 60 to 90 mm hg is considered as a normal.
One more thing,blood pressure never rises beyond its normal limit in a normotesive person by taking any food.
300 triglyceride is very high and should be put on hypolipidemic drugs (fibrates) like fenofibrate to control it.
You can send me your whole lipid profile report with other blood tests if you have done,we can discuss it on follow-up query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?