Is Xanax effective in sleep disorder when taking Buspar?
xanax safe; seroquel can also be considered.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concerns.
Xanax is a good drug for sleep. Ocassional use of xanax is safe and has no side effects.
But when taken regularly and for long term (say continuously for 2-3 months), it can cause dependence and tolerance.
Since you have not slept for last two nights, you can take a tablet of xanax (prescription drug) to help you for now.
You have an appointment with a psych nurse soon.
I would suggest you to discuss about seroquel (prescription drug) with her.
At low doses, it acts as a sedative, anti-anxiety and anti-depressant drug.
I think this should be suitable for you.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excessive dreaming sleep disorder
- Klonopin for sleep disorder
- Nortriptyline for sleep disorders
- Supermet xl or metaprol side effect of sleeping disorder
- Neurobion tablet and sleep disorders
- Smokeless tobacco "sleep disorder"
- Sleep disorder sleep paralysis
- Amitriptyline for sleep disorders
- Sleep disorders whom to consult
- Sleep disorders shaking at night