Is X pel water capsules safe to use?

Gastroenterologist
Question
I qas wondering if the X pel water capsules that are sold at gnc which axt like natural diuretics are considered safe until i do a repeat beta hcg 14 days after period is late because there is still a possibility i might be prwgnant
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wait until you repeat Beta HCG test...

Detailed Answer:

I understand your worries. If you suspect to be pregnant, I advise not to use this product until you get sure you are not pregnant.

Although this product contains the extract of many herbs, it also contains vitamins and minerals in higher dose than usual ones. If you are pregnant, these high doses can interfere with fetus development.

Wait until you repeat the test and then, you can start taking it!
Dr.Klerida