Is Vomikind advisable for a 1 year old child?
yes you can
Thanks for writing to us.
Yes you can give.
I usually prescribe around 2.5 ml thrice daily for such patients in my clinic.
You need to give oral rehydration solutions like electral frequently in sips every few minutes to keep your child hydrated.
I would not recommend giving vomikind on your own without medical examination
Though the usual causes are viral and food poisoning, it is better to get your child examined by your pediatrician. This is to rule out other causes like intusussception or sepsis or urinary infections.
Wishing your child good health.
Daily child is vomiting after taking food.. Presently using copcef ..vomiting can be controlled by using this or provide us the prescription to control the vomiting..
needs tests and examination
If your child is vomiting daily he definitely needs evaluation and tests like ultrasound abdomen.
You are already on an antibiotic.
I would suggest you to get your child checked up.
I can only add probiotic like bifilac XXXXXXX to help in digestion.
But do not delay evaluation which cannot be neglected.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant crying baby,not sleeping,given gripe water.Suggestions ?
- Baby has frequent running nose, sneezing, fever. Prescribed with...
- Swelling of legs after a drive. Is this normal? Or is it related to...
- 23 days baby is having cold and cough, not able to sleep well. Giving...
- Baby started vomitting and loose motion. Losing weight. Stool test done....
- Baby has low weight, elevated liver enzymes. What does this mean? Usual...
- Will consuming omega 3 supplement affect a breast fed child?
- Child felt warm, given Calpol. Blood test suggested. Appreciate a second...
- Child tightens his hands and jaws, makes grunting sound. Is everything...
- Child getting fever, cough and cold frequently. Constant constipation....