Is Viagra advisable for erectile dysfunction?
Try viagra and if it fails, then something else must be investigated!
Given the information you have provided, it is difficult to think of a possible physical cause. Hormones normal, No diabetes, No hypertension, no vascular issues, etc. I will strongly recommend you go with viagra. It takes a single erection to bring all back to normal. If this fails to help, only then will i ask that you see a urologist for further evaluation.
It is correct that early morning erections always make a difference in terms of thinking about psychological causes and others. However, it is not always the norm.
In all, try viagra. It is safer than most medications. Results will help us determine further actions.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Advised cialis tadalafif for erectile dysfunction will it help
- Have erectile dysfunction using viagra how to rectify
- Suggest medicines for erectile dysfunction other than viagra
- Should i try viagra if i dont have erectile dysfunction
- Is it possible to experience erectile dysfunction after taking viagra
- Have erectile dysfunction is sustimax or viagra good
- Erectile dysfunction prescription for viagra
- Is big plus advised in erectile dysfunction
- I am suffering from erectile dysfunction, can i take viagra?
- Erectile dysfunction erectile dysfunction