Is Ventuza therapy advisable during pregnancy?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: im 19weeks pregnant, is it ok if i undergo a ventuza therapy?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Avoid having it on abdomen.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Ventuza therapy is a safe therapy for healing and keeping fit but during pregnancy it should be avoided on the abdomen as it can cause overstretching of the abdominal skin. it can also induce some pains if done in third trimester. it is best to avoid this therapy on the stomach during pregnancy. You can have it on your limbs.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 minutes later
hi dr. XXXXXXX it will put it in my back with side view lay down position. is it ok?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes. You can put it on the back.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
You can put it on the back while lying on a side. No need to worry.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.