Is Venlafaxine an antipsychotic medication?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Unfortunately no one can prescribe an antidepressant medication like venlafaxine without examining you in-person. What you need to do is apply for Medicaid, and once your application is approved, call Medicaid for a list of providers who accept that insurance in your area. This is the only way to obtain this medication.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Deanxit medication
- Is wellbutrin a better medication than venlafaxine for depression
- Medical allergex
- Medicated and non medicated stents
- Medication for microalbumin
- Medication for leucorrhea
- Metaspor medication
- Side effects of antipsychotic medication
- Pristia medication
- Usages of antipsychotic medication
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?