Is Unwanted effective at aborting a pregnancy?
What will be do.please suggest.
Confirm the gestational age
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
If you had no bleeding after taking Unwanted kit, then you should consult an OBGYN specialist and get an ultrasound done to confirm the gestation period and the location of pregnancy.
If it is intrauterine pregnancy with gestational age less than 7 weeks, then you can take the medical abortion under the guidance of your doctor and refrain from self medication.
If more than 7 weeks, then surgical abortion needs to be done.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Without proper internal examination and ultrasound, it is not possible to suggest any medication or further treatment.
Self medication in such scenario can be life threatening.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Unwanted pregnancy advised mifeprin zitotec will they help in abortion
- Unwanted 72 side effects pregnancy
- Effect of unwanted 72 on pregnancy
- Home remedies to abort unwanted pregnancy
- Is mifty pill kit effective to abort unwanted pregnancy
- Is there an alternative to abortion for unwanted pregnancy
- How to abort unwanted pregnancy
- Effects of unwanted pregnancy
- Homeo medicine to abort unwanted pregnancy
- Is cytotec effective and abort early pregnancy