Is Troponin level of 0.010 normal?
Symptoms are not of cardiac origin
After going through your medical history I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that levels of troponin are with in normal limits it elevates during any cardiac injury. So normal levels of troponine don’t indicate any Acute myocardial infarction or Angina.
Considering your age chest pain can due to any muscular pain or soreness which will be settle by itself within couple of days, please keep yourself warm and you can also take a dose of paracetamol .
Hopefully this information will answer your query .
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal troponin levels for teens
- Charts for normal troponin levels in blood
- Troponin levels increased then normal renal disease dehydration
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus and troponins
- Troponin normal value 400
- Normal level of troponin
- Troponin levels and physiotherapy
- Normal echo and elevated troponin
- Normal troponin levels after heart attack
- Elevated troponin levels in diabetics
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?