Is Triamcinolone ointment safe to apply past it's expiration date?
Avoid applying this cream
I would recommend you to not apply this cream on the eczematous skin as it has already expired 9 months back.
Instead you can apply cortisone cream on the affected areas twice daily.
Is it still NOT good to use it?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nystatin and triamcinolone ointment usp
- Triamcinolone paste for cold sores
- Nystatin and triamcinolone ointment
- Is it safe to use nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream on nipples
- Triamcinolone paste treat mouth sores
- Can triamcinolone be applied for rashes on the penis
- Triamcinolone and calamine
- Bumps on head of penis applied nystatin triamcinolone acetonide suggestions
- Triamcinolone oral paste
- Dental paste triamcinolone 0.1