Is Tranxene a narcotic drug?
Not a narcotic
Hello and welcome,
Tranxene is the medication Clorazepate. This medicine is in the same family as Valium, Ativan (lorazepam) and Xanax (alprazolam). These are benzodiazepines and are not narcotics.
Benzodiazepines and narcotics are both sedating, but are in different families and have different mechanisms of action.
I hope this information answers your question. Please let me know if I can provide further information or clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of narcotic drug addiction
- Narcotic drug addiction causes
- The effects of khaini narcotic drug
- Drugs used to reverse narcotics
- Is nucynta a narcotic drug
- Is soriatane a narcotic drug
- Symptoms of narcotic drug addiction
- Is tranxene a narcotic
- Is klonopin a narcotic drug
- Is tramadol a narcotic drug