Owl Image

Is Testo XL an effective male enhancement pill?

Owl Image
Dr. Praveen

Question
CAN YOU TELL ABOUT THE MALE ENHANCEMENT PILL TESTO XL IS IT EFFECTIVE

Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Testo XL contains herbal supplements

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear.Thanks for giving me an opportunity to address your query.

Testo XL contains a herbal and natural supplements which boost sex drive and libido and enhance muscle strength.I would not advise in my routine practice since the results are not promising in everyone.They are no published data establishing their efficacy when compared to drugs like Cialis.

In my opinion Cialis(tadalafil) improves sexual function better than Testo XL.It is not advisable to take both since herbal supplements might have unexplained interaction with various allopathic drugs affecting their concentration in the blood.

Further herbal supplements like Testo might not always be safe and useful though they claim to be.On the contrary Cialis is an evidence based medicine and approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.

Hope this answers your query.

Follow-up: Is Testo XL an effective male enhancement pill? 34 minutes later
LOTS OF TIMES CIALIS DOESN'T WORK WHAT THEN.

Answered by Dr. Praveen 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Identifying the cause is important

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear.Thanks for writing me back.

In case Cialis is not working it is important to know penile health which depends on blood vessels supplying it.I would ensure this by doing a penile doppler which is one of the preferred tests to evaluate sexual dysfunction.

If the doppler is negative I would rule out stress, high lipid levels, high blood sugars/pressures which are equally important and need to be controlled adequately if they are present.

Thus identifying the cause is important so that it can be addressed adequately to improve your sexual activity.

Hope this answers your query.All the best.