Is TSH level of 200 a cause for concern?
She can continue with beta blockers
Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your questions and understand your concerns.
She can continue with beta blockers. In untreated hypothyroidism her heart rate will be low and beta blockers will further decrease heart rate. So if she is not having any problems so far with betablockers, there won't be any issues while starting Eltroxine. She can continue with same medications.
Hope I have answered your questions. If you have any further questions, I will be pleased to help you.
Dr Ajish TP
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated tsh level during pregnancy
- What causes high tsh levels precautions
- High tsh level causes
- Can quitting smoke cause change in tsh level
- What causes high tsh level
- Can tsh levels cause high sugar levels
- What causes fluctuation in tsh levels
- What causes high tsh level of 130
- What causes high tsh levels in body
- Low tsh levels causes