Is Super Joint Support an effective treatment for pain from sciatica?

Question
I have just started taking a vitamin supplement called Super Joint Support, yesterday, for my Siatica. It contains Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride, Marine magnesium with (72) trace minerals, Hydrolysate Collagen type II, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic acid, MSM, Alpha Lipoic Acid, White Willow Bark Extract and Vitamins D, K and B12 plus Magnesium and Sodium. It seems to be reducing my pain almost to zero.
Do you think this is a safe supplement?
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Safe

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It is good to know that you have been relieved. Let me assure you that these supplements are safe and you can continue to take them.

Let me know if I could help further.