Is Stud 100 safe to use during pregnancy?
I did 3 sprays , left it for almost 15 mins and then we did intercourse ...We only noticed after that we shouldn't used such product in pregnancy
Thank you in advance
Will not harm her or baby.
Thanks for posting your query.
Stud 100 is a desensitising spray with a local anaesthetic action on the mucosa which has a short lasting effect. A single time use is not going to affect the mother or the baby as the effect dies out in 30-45 minutes.
Do avoid using such chemicals in future. Right now you need not worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
She is a very healthy woman and she did not feeling bad or something , but I want to make sure
I will not use it in future intercourse until she will have the baby for better protection
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to use caneston during pregnancy
- Is it safe to use utrogestan during pregnancy
- Is martifur 100 mg safe to take during pregnancy
- Is it safe to use monistat during pregnancy
- Is disprin safe to use during pregnancy
- Is it safe to use radiosme during pregnancy
- Is it safe to use unisom during pregnancy
- Is betnovate safe to use during pregnancy
- Is covancaine safe to use during pregnancy
- Is histatussin safe to use during pregnancy