Is Stud 100 safe to use during pregnancy?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 2 Aug 2018 in Women's Health
Question: HI, I used stud 100 on my partner of 15 weeks pregnancy .....Does it make any damage to her or to the baby ?

I did 3 sprays , left it for almost 15 mins and then we did intercourse ...We only noticed after that we shouldn't used such product in pregnancy

Thank you in advance
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Will not harm her or baby.

Detailed Answer:

Stud 100 is a desensitising spray with a local anaesthetic action on the mucosa which has a short lasting effect. A single time use is not going to affect the mother or the baby as the effect dies out in 30-45 minutes.
Do avoid using such chemicals in future. Right now you need not worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.

Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 30 minutes later
Thank you very much .....I can rest my mind , because I was worrying in such ways...

She is a very healthy woman and she did not feeling bad or something , but I want to make sure

I will not use it in future intercourse until she will have the baby for better protection

XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
I am happy I could help.
Do recommend our services to your friends too in case you find it helpful.
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
Best Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad