Is Stem care maxum safe to take with Ekuquis?
I note on the bottle of Stem Care Maxum that it says: “may cause blood thinning.” My husband is currently taking Eliquis 5mg. (2 tablets daily), and this is a blood thinner....for his A-Fib. We were taking 3 Stem Care Maxum per day but when I read this I wondered if this is safe for him to take at all? Please advise. Thank you.
I think you should stop Stem care Maxum.
Since this might be a self medication, he should stop using Stem Care Maxum.
Combinedly both medications may give enhanced effects, which at times may cause bleeding tendencies.
You can get him tested for bleeding time, clotting time and prothrombin time.This will give you ideal about his blood coagulation status.
With these result meet his doctor.Doctor will advise you based on these test results whether it is fine to continue both medications simultaneously.This will help to take better decision.
Also if blood coagulation status is deranged then doctor would help get it in place.
Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take disprin cardio care during pregnancy
- Roc skin care safe for pregnancy
- Post stent care are saunas safe
- How to take oligo care
- Stem cell transplant post care
- How to take care of the trachea
- How to take care of stitches
- Taking care of burn patients
- Stem cell maxum side effects
- How to take care of a whitehead