Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?
No you should wait
As 12 hrs has been passed so it advisable that you should wait and take the next dose on time.
If you take the missed dose now then the dose effects will add up and might cause unwanted effects like bradycardia.
Hope to have been helpful
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?