Is Siphene effective at treating infertility?
You should use under supervision.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Siphene tablets 100mg contain clomiphene which is used to treat infertility in women caused by lack of ovulation, by increasing the production of FSH .
You should not use Siphene tablets if you:
are allergic to clomiphene or any ingredients in Siphene tablets
are already pregnant, as clomiphene can cause birth defects
have liver disease
have abnormal uterine bleeding
suffer from depression
have enlarged ovaries or ovarian cysts not due to polycystic ovary disease
Souse you should use it under supervision after doing pregnancy test.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Thanks for writing again.
You need to have the tablet once a day from day 2-6 of the cycle and then go for ovulation study to have well timed intercourse during ovulation to get pregnant. All this is possible only under supervision of a gynecologist. You may need to use it for 4-6 cycles.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metformin to treat infertility
- Siphene medicine for male infertility
- Siphene tablet use for male infertility
- Treating male infertility
- Siphene for male infertility
- Drugs to treat male infertility
- Siphene tablet male infertility
- Should infertility be treated
- Vyvanse to treat infertility
- Wysolone to treat infertility
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...