Is Seroquel the same as Zyprexa?
Ive been to several doctors fighting for 8 years behaviors issues started iam not ready to give her up
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Seroquel (quetiapine) and Zyprexa (olanzapine) are very similar medications. There are a couple of small differences between them. Zyprexa tends to have more weight gain (average 20 pounds) compared to Seroquel (15 pounds). Zyprexa also tends to be slightly more sedating. Overall, though, they are very similar.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Zyprexa tendonitis
- Suggest treatment for sleeplessness inspite of using zyprexa and seroquel
- Zyprexa zydis vs zyprexa
- Will zyprexa treat disorganized schizophrenia ?
- Zyprexa and geodon together
- Alcohol and zyprexa use together
- Side effects of zyprexa
- Crystal meth and zyprexa
- Usage of zyprexa
- Zyprexa and menstrual cycle
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?