Is Richar CR adequate for pregnancy-induced anemia?
adequate amount in this tablet
Hello and welcome to HCM.
Thanks for writing to us with your query. Iron supplementation is necessary to cope with pregnancy induced anemia which is physiological. For proper absorption of iron and then for proper haematopoiesis Folic acid is required. This tab contains enough Folic acid necessary for the available iron. Of you are taking any other Folic acid tablet then you may stop it.
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Anemia in pregnancy hemoglobin level
- Anemia during pregnancy causes
- Effects of anemia in pregnancy
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemia in pregnancy
- Aplastic anemia and pregnancy
- Iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy
- Nursing diagnosis for anemia in pregnancy
- Sickle cell anemia and pregnancy
- Pregnancy anemia costochondritis
- Unexplained bruising pregnancy anemia