Is Rabies vaccination necessary after being faintly bitten by a dog?
My number is 0000
No procedure required
Thanks for the query
I have seen the picture you have attached and it looks normal.
If there was no contact to skin and or a bite then just clean your foot well with soap and water.
You don't have to worry about rabies because you did not get a bite and you would have been symptomatic by now.
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Anti rabies vaccination after dog bit smoking
- Alcohol after rabies vaccine
- Rabies vaccine for dogs and lactation
- After effects of rabies vaccine
- Drinking wine after rabies vaccine
- Smoke after rabie vaccine
- After taking rabies vaccine a dog bites again
- Numbness after rabies vaccine
- After rabies vaccination r dogs safe
- Diet after rabies vaccination