Is Quinvaxem shots safe for a 3 month old infant?
What i want to know is.. 1. Is it safe to take quinvaxem as it is banned in 2013 and released after few months. 2. Is there any disadvantages in future by taking these painless dtp vaccines. 3. Can we change to painful dtp vaccines in future. 4.At what age should i feed my baby with cerelac. Thanks..
We did quinvaxem now but we are very worried about that because we dont know that this was banned once. We are worried about taking quinvaxem is safe or not? Kindly reply us with full information as soon as possible
Will answer one by one.
Welcome to HCM.
1) Yes,you can take this Quinvaxem,there is NO problem.
In fact it will be better as current guidelines says to give at least one dose of DTwP (Quinvaxem) for better immunity.
Personally,I had also given my 9 month old daughter this painless vaccine without any problem.You can go ahead and do not worry much.
2) No disadvantages in future by taking these painless DTP vaccines.
3) Yes,you change to painful DTP vaccines in future,no problem.
4) Cerelac should start after 6 months preferably because breast feeding is more than enough up to 6 months of age.
So if your baby is taking breast milk well then better to continue with it till the age of 6 months.
Hope this helps.
1. My baby was born in pure white colour. But we used johnson's soap and its products for him from starting. But later on day by day he became dark but now we r using himalaya products to him. Now there is some improvement. Plz suggest baby soaps, massage oils and powders for better complexion.
Me and my husband are white and our relatives too..
2. There is also hair loss to my baby so plz suggest some good hair oils other than XXXXXXX products. Can we use olive oil for my baby hair? Can olive oil be used for massage for better skin complexion?
3. After delivery due to my blood loss 2 blood packets were injected to me. Does there is any effect of it on my baby's complexion?
4. At what age of my baby i can use baby carry bags on my shoulders?
Plz read my questions completely and answer with best information as soon as possible.. thanks..
Will answer one by one.
I will answer all your query one by one.
1) You can continue using Himalaya products if they are beneficial to your baby's complexion.
However, there is no need to worry about baby's complexion as it keeps changing in childhood and especially if the parents are fair in complexion then there is nothing to bother.
Also,your baby is too small and by the time, he/she will grow up, complexion will change so many times.
Healthy skin is far better than fairer skin but I appreciate your concern for the baby but don't worry about it at least at this point of time.You can use good brands for your baby like Dr XXXXXXX products available in the market.
Preferably use RO treated water (purified water) for baby's bath.
Personally ,I and my wife also use RO treated water for our one year daughter's bath since she was born.
RO water bath will improve baby's complexion.
2) There is no need to try any allopathic hair solution for baby but yes,you can use olive oil for hair and massage of the baby.It is much better.
3) Blood transfusion would have NO effect on baby's complexion.Do not worry about it.
4) You can use baby carry bag once the baby starts to sit WITHOUT support which I would guess possible after 6 to 7 months of age.
Let me know if you have more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 6 month old fever after shots
- 15 month old shots side effects
- Lactogen for 2month old infant
- Wikoryl safe for infants 2 month old
- Mebendazole in a 4 month old infant
- Alergex for 4 month old infants
- 2 month old shots reactions
- Anemia in 6 months old infant
- Oflomac for infants 6 months old
- Is colimax safe for one month infant