Is Providac cap advisable for geographic tongue?

Dr. R.A. Singh

Emergency Medicine Specialist

Posted on Fri, 23 Sep 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Dr. has advised me Providac cap for my geographic tounge problem. How this medici\ne qwill help
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Geographic tongue is harmless condition.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would like to tell you that geographic tongue is a harmless condition and it appears at frequent intervals.
Providac contains Lactobacillus, colony of good bacteria which helps in the process of digestion and absorption. There is no direct role of Providac in the treatment of geographic tongue.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D