Is Prostatan pills effective in maitaining prostate health?

Question
I have 3 question in different categories:

1) I have purchased prostatan pills from olimp labs and I don't know what is the exact purpose of it, will it my prostate healthier in general or is it meant to cure something? what exactly dose the pills do?

2) I would like to make my bones way stronger I don't have any kind of problems with my bones or any side effect of any kind. I was told that sperm in the mans body will make your bones stronger yet I don't know if it's a fact or no and to boost my bones hardness and health I am consuming a lot of calcium and going to the beach staying under the sun.

3) Is coconut oil better than or olives oil and what kind of skin color (tan) will I get of each one understand the sun?

4) Is it healthy to use coconut oil or olives oil in steam room for my skin health, what benefit or side effects will I get if there is any?

note: I am using natural extra version oils, if you have any other oils suggestion please tell me since I am considering to buy argan oil?
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Answers are below

Detailed Answer:

-- Olimp Prostatan pills contain plant extracts which reduce the levels of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which is bad and increase the testosterone levels. This helps in maintaining good health in prostate.

-- I do not think sperm has t do anything with bones. Taking calcium supplements and lying under sun is the best way to improve bone health.

--Olive oil is good. The skin color you get depends on your initial complexion.

--Use Olive oil, it has essential fatty acids.

Continue using extra virgin olive oil only.