Is Proanagen an effective medication for hair loss?
If im allergic to it what are the possible solutions to reduce hairfall without any side effects
Proanagen doesn't have side effects,avoid if you are allergic
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
Proanagen doesn't have any side effects but if you are allergic to it you should not take it.
If you are allergic to it go for other hair supplements like tablet keraglo XXXXXXX or tablet follihair once daily.
Also apply anaboom anti hair fall serum on the affected areas of the scalp twice daily.
This treatment needs to be continued for atleast 3-4 months to see significant results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medical cause hair loss women
- What medications are recommended for hair loss
- Medical reason hair loss women
- Suggest the medication for hair loss
- Hair loss medication side effects drug interaction with cholesterol medication
- Medical conditions causing hair loss
- Prostar medication for hair loss
- Thypoid hair loss and medication
- Need medication for hair loss
- Hair loss as a side effect of medication
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs