Is Pregabalin or Gabapentin best for a herniated disc?
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Based on your description, both pregabalin and gabapentin are good options in this regard. The 100 mg dose is low for gabapentin. If at 100 mg it's giving you side effects which are hard to tolerate then pregabalin would be a better and safer option.
wishing you best of health
please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Herniated disc pain morning
- Herniated disc and urinary incontinence
- Wet underwear herniated disc
- Herniated discs cause anemia
- Herniated disc black stool
- Herniated disc with sore throat
- Hashimotos disease and herniated disc
- Herniated disc activity limitation
- Herniated discs in back and costochondritis
- Herniated disc blood in stool
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...