• question-icon

Is Phenerine safe to take for bipolar disorder?

Posted on Fri, 27 May 2016 in Bipolar Disorder
Question: Hi doc,I have bipolar 1,is it safe to take phenerine,rispacor and epilim all at once,I mean in a single dose
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Yes, it is safe to take Phenerine, Rispacor, and Epilim all at once in a single dose and time. You may notice a side effect of feeling sleepy or tired. If this is the case, I recommend taking the Rispacor and Epilim at night, and taking the Phenerine in the morning.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist