Is Phenerine safe to take for bipolar disorder?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Yes, it is safe to take Phenerine, Rispacor, and Epilim all at once in a single dose and time. You may notice a side effect of feeling sleepy or tired. If this is the case, I recommend taking the Rispacor and Epilim at night, and taking the Phenerine in the morning.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itching after taking paxil and prozac for bipolar disorder suggestions
- Bipolar disorder taking axetol can dosage be increased
- Have bipolar disorder taking serequol lack of self-esteem
- Diagnosed with bipolar disorder depression refusing to take medicines
- Diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia taking treatment suggestions
- Taking steraline for bipolar disorder can i have children
- Have bipolar disorder taking lithium and anti-depressant hospitalization effective
- Taking lamictal for bipolar disorder why was thorozene prescribed
- Cervical epidural injection safe bipolar disorder
- Have bipolar disorder taking lithium recommend young doctors in california