Is Penegra safe to take for erection problem?

Dr. Shubham Mehta

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Mental Health
Question: Hi,

I'm 24 Years old and i'm really having some issue with sex with wife as my discharge timing is only 60 second.

so now i have decided to try Penegra as i heared it is very usefull in sex.

so may i know is it good idea to use it ?

I have already purchase Penegra 100MG.

Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Shubham Mehta 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Penegra will not help.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.

You have problem of early discharge.
Dear, Penegra is helpful in cases of erection problems. It is not helpful in problem of early ejaculation.

For early ejaculation, drugs like paroxetine or dapoxetine (prescription drugs) will help. Either of this drug can help you. These drugs effective and safe.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further for more doubts.

Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Shubham Mehta 28 hours later

Doctor here in Pakistan advise me to try Penegra for more timing.

and i already purchase 16 Penegra tablets in $18.

what should i do now ?

Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Shubham Mehta 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Penegra is for erectile dysfunction.

Detailed Answer:
Even though pennegra is only recommended for erection problems, but now you have purchased the drug after your doctor's suggestions.

If possible, try returning it or try substituting it with paroxetine or dapoxetine (prescription drugs).
If this is not the option, you can try a tablet of Penegra as suggested by your doctor and see if it works for you. As there are no major side effects (except in heart disease patients), there is no harm in giving it a try.

Wish you well.
Thanks.