Is Parafon Forte DSC a narcotic drug?
Usually not used recreationally.
Hello and welcome,
Parafon Dsc 500 is Chlorzoxazone - which is a muscle relaxant. It is prescribed in cases of musculoskeletal injury and muscle spasm.
Muscle relaxants are not high on the list of medications that are used recreationally as they are more likely to cause sleepiness than to cause a high. Because of this, they don't have a large street value.
However it is "centrally acting" - meaning it has an effect on the central nervous system, so there is potential for abusing it.
Here is some information that may help: XXXX
I hope this information helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of narcotic drug addiction
- Parafon forte dsc tab
- Is skin rash a side effect of parafon forte dsc?
- Narcotic drug addiction causes
- Drugs used to reverse narcotics
- Is nucynta a narcotic drug
- Symptoms of narcotic drug addiction
- Can parafon forte dsc cure muscle spasm?
- Is klonopin a narcotic drug
- Is tramadol a narcotic drug