Is Pacimol/Dolo 650 safe to take during pregnancy?
safe in pregnancy
Hello XXXXXXX dolo 650 has paracetamol which is safe in pregnancy and can be taken thrice a day for 3 days.
But in case fever is not controlled or persists to come back once the effect of dose is over then visit your doctor and get a throat swab culture done.
It is not good to have prolonged fever in pregnancy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is dolo 650 safe during pregnancy
- How safe is dolo 650 in pregnancy
- Taking dolo 650 during pregnancy
- Dolo 650 pain relief safe during pregnancy
- Is it safe to take dolo 650 during first trimester of pregnancy
- Is it alright to take dolo 650 mg during pregnancy?
- Dolo 650 during pregnancy
- Is taking dolo 650 tablet during pregnancy ok
- Is dolo 650 safe during early pregnancy
- Dolo 650 safe in pregnancy
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?