Is PVC ablation a safe procedure?
Will this hole close on it own. If is doesn't what are the consequences? XXXXXXX
Hi and welcome to HCM
There will be no consequences. Such procedures are done with such small catheters which cant cause significant tissue damage even if it goes through heart ventricle wall. Right after catheter is pulled up,such holes become obliterated and there is no impact on hemodinamics. So all possible complications are the same as those in regular PVC ablation. WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nasal ablation procedure
- Iodine ablation procedure
- Nerve ablation procedure
- Aortic ablation procedure
- Lumbar nerve ablation procedure
- Cervical nerve ablation procedure
- Lumbar radiofrequency ablation procedure
- Radioactive thyroid ablation procedure
- Thermachoice endometrial ablation procedure
- Heart ablation procedure for pvcs