Is Oxyelite Pro safe and effective in treatment of thyroid problem?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Tue, 1 Apr 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: Hi, I am recently diagnosed thyroid and bez of that i have gain weight. I wish to use Oxyelite Pro but i am little scarred whether i should take this or not. will oxyelite help me reducing the wait without giving me any complications? however i have used this year back & lost around 16KG weight in 3 months, but after 7 months i diagnosed thyroid........ Please suggest should i take this or not.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Oxelite will interfere with your thyroid condition Detailed Answer: Hi, There are no sufficient clinical evidence about the effectiveness and side effects of oxelite pro. Some anecdotal reports claim that they have helped in bringing the weight down. You also seem to have found good results earlier. However oxelite contains some thyroid supplements in it. It will interfere with your thyroid condition as well as medications used in its treatment. Therefore I wouldn't recommend you take it without the knowledge of your treating doctor. And if you are diagnosed to have hyperthyroidism, I will completely forbid you from taking this product. Weight gain may be the direct effects of your thyroid problem. I will insist you get the right medication to treat it before trying weight reducing supplements. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards