Is Oxycodone safe to take before an angiogram?
It should not be a problem
Do you get excessive drowsiness after taking the medicine, if not then you can have it?
Also, mild drowsiness is acceptable. Also, usually you are asked to remain to fast for the procedure so you should have it before that fasting period.
Otherwise, there is no problem in having it.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Sagar Makode, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ecg treadmill test docter suggested angiogram angiogram painful safe
- Oxycodone before surgery is it safe
- Angiogram safe for diabetics
- Can you take xanax before angiogram
- Taking oxycodone with champix
- Angiogram takes longer
- Drinking beer before angiogram
- Alcohol before angiogram
- Drinking alcohol before an angiogram
- Caffeine before angiogram