Is Ovacare advisable for conception?
I got my period twice after laparoscopy.
Actually, DR had suggested me Ovacare after my period. But I have not started yet.
Could you please advise when can I start ovacare?
Do I need to take again Dubnil? or I can have Primoult instead of Dubnil.
I have been suffering from PCOS last 3 Yrs.
You can take Ovacare every time
Hi dear and thanks for your query to HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question carefully and understand your concern.
Ovacare is a natural product that helps women to get pregnant.
Hence you can start to use them whenever you will try to get pregnant.
While for the hormonal treatment which you have already used you should discuss with your follow up gynecologist if you will need to stop or you need to use again because s/he knows the gravity of PCOS in your scenario.
Hope I have been helpful and please be free for any other discussion.
Thank you for your reply.
Can i send you all my reports?
If you can review and suggest me.
As i have tried everything now.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Phimosis conception
- Ovacare tablets and conception
- Flucloxacillin and conception
- Would ovacare tablets aid conception
- Hematospermia and conception
- Concepting conception posterior cervix
- How does fertipro sachet and ovacare ab help in conception
- Duphaston conception
- Ovacare after conception
- Escitalopram conception
- What causes vaginal bleeding after periods?
- Does elevated Prolactin levels cause missed periods?
- What causes pressure in head and redness on face?
- Suggest treatment for vaginal cramping, enlarged breast and negative...
- What does absence of yolk sac in 5th week of pregnancy indicate?
- What causes feeling heavy uterus and abdominal cramps after stopping...
- What causes anal bleeding during pregnancy when suffering from diarrhea?
- What causes absence of periods while breastfeeding?
- What cause light bleeding after intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for endometrioid cycsts in ovary