Is Oral sex safe?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Question: Oral sexis safe?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: As long as it is protected... Detailed Answer: Hi, Any form of sexual intercourse if safe as long as it is protected. Unprotected oral sex or for that matter any sexual activity is not safe if it is with an unknown partner without protection (condom). If you wish to stay safe with oral sex, use condom. Hope it is clear. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards
Follow up: Dr. Prasad 1 minute later
Without protection
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: Implies use of condom... Detailed Answer: Protected sexual activity involves: 1. Practising with a known partner - one who's infective status is known. 2. If it is an unknown partner, use of condom is compulsory. Hope it is clear. Regards