Is Neurobion injection safe for bells palsy treatment?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine
Question: Hello,
My grandma is 70 yrs old and just around a month around, she was diagnosed with Bells Palsy. She lives in a poor country so nutrition is hard to come by. Is it safe if she takes neurobion injections and if so, how much dosage is recommended?
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Neurobion injections are safe.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your query.

Your grandma can safely take neurobion injections. I usually advise neurobion injections to be taken once a week for three months.

In addition, she should continue facial exercises.

I hope my reply has helped you.

I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/