Is Navidoxine safe to take for vomiting during pregnancy?
Last time I communicated with you I was complaining about not having any pregnancy symptoms. You said that is fine. Now I have had my first ultra sound and got a 155 bpm. Anyhow, now the preganancy sysmptoms have kicked in to their peak. I was having very high nausea and vomiting. So my doctor gave me Navidoxine to use as and when need basis. I want to know if this drug pregnanacy safe. Also please lt me know the minimum time allowed in between 2 dose. As of now, I am taking this medicine every 36 hours. The affect of each dose lasts until 36 hours and after that I can feel heavy nausea again.
YES , Navidoxine is safe
Dear XXXXXXX ,
YES , Navidoxine is safe and is the drug for vomiting and nausea in pregnancy.
You can take it as you need also OR Once a day 1 tab at bedtime.
Either ways it is safe.
The minimum time allowed is 24 hours to be safest.
DO not worry. It is safe for you and your baby.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is navidoxine safe to take in pregnancy
- Pregnancy vomiting tablet navidoxine
- Tablet navidoxine is safe in pregnancy
- Is navidoxine safe during pregnancy
- Severe vomiting during pregnancy prescribed navidoxine will it affect baby
- Is navidoxine safe for pregnancy
- Is it safe to take navidoxine twice daily during pregnancy?
- Is navidoxine safe during early pregnancy
- Is navidoxine tablet safe during the first trimester of pregnancy?
- Navidoxine medicine safe for pregnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations?
- What are the benefits of keeping my ovaries?
- What could one giant platelet and small clumping of platelets in blood...
- Why is susten SR prescribed for irregular period?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Why is it not safe to have sex when on pelvic rest?
- How can clarkson's disease be treated?
- Does HIV antibody test negative after 8 years post exposure confirm...
- What do "subcentimeter lymphnod" mean?
- What causes itching bumps after having intercourse inspite of using...