Is Naturogest SR tablet advisable during early pregnancy?
You can take both the tablets till repeating ultrasound scan
Your doctor has given both the tablets of progesterone for supporting pregnancy.You can continue it till confirming pregnancy and beyond that for some period.After the scan,you can decide about continuation.Hope my answer helps you.
Would request your opinion on the report as doctor said if we go by calander we would have seen embryo by now and my wife has delayed conception, i was skeptical of asking direct question in front of my wife thus requesting your view on her condition is there anything we should worry about ?? Or its normal ?
You should wait for 1week for repeat scsn
I really can understand your concern.At times it happens like this.You should repeat scan after 6 to 7 days.
You need not worry as both of you are fertile and no other issues.Some times we do see empty Sac.But not to worry till next scan.Wait patiently for it.Good luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tablets to abort early pregnancy
- Naturogest in early pregnancy
- Naturogest during early pregnancy
- Naturogest in early pregnancy pcod
- Azee tablet during early pregnancy
- Folvite tablets reduce bleeding during early pregnancy
- Endogest tablets during early pregnancy
- Nyquil during early pregnancy
- Tetralysal during early pregnancy
- Gidiness during early pregnancy
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?