Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?
Yes,you can take.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Yes,you can take meprate but we usually gave primolut-n for withdrawal bleeding.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- For which purpose meprate medicine is used
- Medicine to start mensturation for late periods
- Meprate 10 mg medicine
- Meprate medicine dosage to delay periods
- Taking meprate will periods start after stopping medicine
- Meprate medicine for postponing periods
- Ivf treatment start with medicine meprate
- Meprate medicine dosage in case of no periods
- Meprate medicine for termination of pregnancy
- Role of meprate 10 medicine