Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
Yes, Tab Zenflox is better and it is to be taken two times.
Add tab Pantoprazole two times.
Add ORS solution also. ORS to be taken as it helps dehydration and help in the early recovery of loose motion. Take it in small steps at a time when you feel thirsty.
You may take semisolid food as khichdi etc.
If there is severe pain abdomen or distress then you may add tab Dicyclomine or tab Drotaverine two times.
Please note that the frequency of loose motions will decrease as time passes and antibiotic to be continued for at least 5 days.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and spasms in the rib cage?
- Is Benadryl useful in treating hives on the stomach as a result of an...
- Is short-term memory loss indicative of a transient ischemic?
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower body midway between shoulder and hip?
- Are bite marks on the body at night indicative of insect bites?
- Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
- What causes a watery and yellowish-brown color ejaculate, reduced libido...
- What causes headache along with the bursting of a blood vessel in the...
- Suggest antibiotics to treat acute bronchitis
- Is compounding sterile preparations of CoQ10, Shilajit and PQQ legitimate?