Is Laryngitis with running nose a symptom of ARS?
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the query.
I understand your concern.
No. Laryngitis without sore throat but runny nose may not be sign of ARS.
This could probably be just a viral infection and nothing more.
I would suggest you to take over the counter antihistaminics like Cetrizine tablet 5mg once daily during night.
You can use losenges.
Your symptoms will subside over a period of time. There is nothing to be worried about.
Hope this helps.
Take care, Bye.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms running nose and sneezing once a week
- What is the symptoms of having running nose n sneezing continuously
- Quitting smoking and symptoms and and sneezing and running nose
- Cold running nose productive cough sneezing allergy symptoms
- Running nose cough no fever related to hiv symptoms
- Symptoms of seasonal running nose
- Symptoms of running nose
- Tuberculosis symptoms running nose
- Allergic cold and asthma like symptoms running nose suggestions
- Running nose symptom due to becosule