Is Kimi Breast Max Plus advisable for breast enhancement?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2013
Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Question
I am wondering if the XXXXXXX breastMax Plus for breast enhancement formula is safe?
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
safe but probably not effective

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.

Well, this is pure herbal product and there are no ingredients which could be harmful to our organisms.

However, I am not sure how efficient it is. This may not cause breast tissue growth or strengthen for sure. It may have some temporary effect on water binding, but it can't replace surgical methods of course.

There is simply no scientific evidence that it could have this effect which is described in product explanation.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Wish you good health.