Is Karvol advisable during lactation?
the components are secreted in breast milk.
Thanks for the query to hcm,
Karol is an ayurvedic preparation for decongestant for inhaling purposes. It contains camphor, eucalyptus oil and menthol, all naturally can start effect in next 15 minutes and can stay in the system for about 4-6 hrs. These can be secreted in breast feed so its better that breast feeding should be avoided for at least 6 hrs, even though the secretion is in small quantities.
There are unlikely to be any side effects ideally, as the secretion is in small quantities. You may breast feed in that case. To promote early and faster metabolism, drink plenty of water , that should help. Just one cap inhalation would not cause much effect at all as i can see.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Duphaston during lactation
- Lactifiber during lactation
- Using karvol plus during pregnancy
- Safety of azithral during lactation
- Vertin during lactation
- Clavam 625 during lactation
- Follihair during lactation
- Deworming medicines during lactation
- Is digene safe during lactation
- Metrogyl 400 during lactation