Is Ibuprofen advisable for arthritis in an elderly person?
I wil say only take when you are in pain!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Long use of Ibuprofen can cause impaired kidney function and gastritis. I will recommend you only take this drug if in pains and not routinely. Let me know whether it is almost impossible to do with so as to provide helpful tips in taking less dosages daily.
I wish you well and hope you find this helpful. I wish you well and feel free to ask for more information nda clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Daily ibuprofen therapy for arthritis
- On ibuprofen for inflammation due to arthritis suggest alternative medication
- Is it advisable to fly with temporal arthritis
- Ibuprofen for arthritis
- Dpt vaccine contraindicated in elderly with arthritis
- Crippling arthritis and the elderly
- Ibuprofen cream for arthritis
- Aleve vs ibuprofen for arthritis
- Is ibuprofen good for arthritis
- Ibuprofen for rheumatoid arthritis