Is IVF process advisable for a patient who had an ectopic pregnancy?
Not to worry about another ectopic pregnancy
I understand your concerns about IVF.
You need not worry about another ectopic pregnancy.
Implantation will occur approximately around 17th day of cycle. Your IVF procedure will start after you get your cycles.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ectopic pregnancy hypothyroid
- Distended stomach and ectopic pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy and blood in stool
- Ectopic pregnancy burning stomach
- What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?
- Levonelle and ectopic pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy d dimer
- Endometrial echo ectopic pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy and leg pain
- Ectopic pregnancy due to ipill