Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about the state of your brother. This must be a very demanding and difficult moment for you and the entire family. I hope you find the strength to be as supportive as possible during this very difficult and demanding times.
Hydrazine sulfate has been reported to help in cancer patients and with severe cachexia. However, this has not been endorsed and approved by the competent authorities and agencies. Some patients report great results while others seem not to benefit from it. Studies have also suggested that they have an over all positive addition to the management of cancer patients but this cannot be independently verified as so much goes into making this conclusion and decision.
My recommendation is that you try it out. If it provides encouraging results, carry on with it. If the results are no reassuring, then you can stop. I have not read of terrible side effects but without real information from neutral and competent agencies, I cannot say yes to what individual reports suggest.
In all, there are conflicting and contradictory reports on HZ use in cancer patients. I suggest you try it out and decide to carry on or not depending on the experience.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and feel free to request for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alchol effect on cancer patients
- Excessive crying in cancer patients
- Low temperature in cancer patient
- How long can someone live with cachexia
- Weeping skin in cancer patients
- Can i take norditropin nordiflex for cachexia?
- Lung cancer patients suffer from abdominal pain
- Fever in terminal cancer patients
- Morphine is bad for cancer patients
- Megace for cachexia
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?