Is Homeopathy effective in reversing graying of hair?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Hi Doctor,
I am 32 year old female. I have white hair from the age of 11 years. I use mehandi regularly. Earlier i had like 40% of white hair .But in last 4 years they have increased a lot and now i can say 80% of my hair have turned white. Can Homeopathy help me to reverse graying of hair to some extent. I am a vegetarian and does not smoke or drink. Eats home made food.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to HealthcareMagic ,

Once hair starts turning white, then its difficult to treat hair from white to black. We do have some patient with similar complain but even after the treatment the outcome was not as good expected.

Second thing the course of treatment is long and difficult to wait and continue the treatment with slow result.

Their are also many other factor which influence the whitening of hair which needs to look after during the treatment process.

Hope this helps to take decision for your treatment.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee