Is Herbalife aloe safe to take for constipation during pregnancy?
Herbalife aloe can be taken during pregnancy.
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query. Followings are my suggestions:
1) HERBALIFE ALOE (made from aloe plant) can be taken during pregnancy period (no adverse effects are reported) because it contains various enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
2) It is NOT harmful to growing fetus also. It helps to relieve occasional indigestion problem, constipation and make healthy stomach, by supporting better nutrient absorption. However, you must consult with your treating doctor or obstetrician before taking it.
3) Take more vegetables with your regular meal. Fresh fruits, celery, watercress, cabbage, spinach, wholegrain cereals, wholemeal bread, beans, lentils, pulses etc should be included. These are quite helpful for maintaining regular bowel habit.
4) When you feel the need to go to the toilet, try to give yourself privacy and time. Sit on the toilet, breathe deeply, then exhale so your pelvic floor muscles relax, but try not to strain.
5) Drink more water, take adequate bed rest, avoid strenuous activity, be stress free by doing yoga or meditation and need sound sleep. It makes a healthy life style and improve bowel habit.
Hope I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Really bad constipation during pregnancy
- Extreme constipation during pregnancy
- Constipation during pregnancy medicine cremaffin
- Constipation during pregnancy causes
- Diagnosis of Constipation during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for Constipation during pregnancy
- Dealing with constipation during pregnancy
- Symptoms of constipation during pregnancy
- Is it safe to have cramaffin for constipation during pregnancy
- Lactitol in constipation during pregnancy