Is HSV2 be transmitted from oral sex?
HSV2 is rarely transmitted from oral sex.
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.
You should know that HSV2 is rarely transmitted from oral sex (in mouth from genitals and from mouth to genitals), but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.
Usually people with compromised immune systems in particular may be at risk.
I hope my answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chances of transmitting std through oral sex
- Diagnosed with chlamydia can it be transmitted through oral sex
- Can genital herpes be transmitted through oral sex
- Can hiv be transmitted through oral sex
- Gardnerella oral sex
- Can hiv be transmitted through unprotected oral sex
- Is oral sex advisable
- Oral sex and blood pressure
- What diseases can be transmitted through oral sex
- Oral sex and chewing tobacco